The Bleeding Horse is a historically significant public house located in Upper Camden Street, Dublin, Ireland. It dates at least back to the 17th century, and was located on St. Kevin’s Port (now Camden St.) at the junction of two important highways leading out of the city.
On one side was Charlotte St., leading to Ranelagh and Donnybrook; on the other side was Old Camden St., which joined Richmond St. and led to Rathmines and Cullenswood. Both of these old streets disappeared during the renovations in the 1990s. The present building dates from 1871; the interior was renovated in 1992.